Yankee Candles are top class scented merchandise crafted from the best first-rate elements and substances and might cost a touch more than the common candle but they’re well worth it! Some greater interest is needed to keep them searching their pleasant and generating their beautiful scents for so long as possible.
Yankee Candle Storage
Candles are sensitive to mild and temperature, so be careful when storing them for any prolonged time period. Avoid colour mens candles, melting or cracking by way of storing candles in a groovy dry place far from direct daylight or fluorescent light
Storage temperature should not be allowed to exceed 27°C or fall underneath 0°C. Exposure to moisture may additionally inhibit relighting. Follow those recommendations whilst travelling as nicely, intense temperatures to your automobile can without problems melt or freeze your candles.
Cleaning Yankee Candles
Should the mouth of a jar candle become blackened even as burning simply extinguish the candle, allow to chill and punctiliously wipe the jar with a dry paper towel or strive our Candles wipes, which can be formulated to quickly get rid of black soot residue from without a doubt all forms of surfaces. To avoid such blackening hold the wick trimmed to one/4″ always. It’s essential to burn candles responsibly to make certain their secure use.
Yankee Candle Jars & Tumblers
To enjoy the maximum leisure from Yankee Candle Jars and Tumblers, and durable burning times, right here are a few top guidelines from the makers of Yankee Candles.
- Glass Containers are fragile, manage with care. Avoid glass-to-glass contact when handling the lid, and do not use jars which are cracked, chipped or scratched.
- Discontinue use whilst 1.5cm of wax stays, as glass can also shatter. Do not fill up Yankee Candle jars with wax.
- Do no longer allow the flame to touch the side of the jar, as it is able to come to be hot. Handle cautiously.
- Minimise the wax left on the perimeters by means of burning your Yankee Candle till the wax pool reaches the threshold of the jar (this could soak up to three hours). It’s regular for a few wax to remain, and the quantity varies in keeping with color, fragrance and burning environment.
- Extinguish cautiously earlier than changing the lid.
- When the wax pool reaches the candle’s facet, extinguish the flame and allow the candle to harden before relighting. This will save you dripping.
- Discontinue use whilst half of” of wax remains.
- Never vicinity immediately on furniture. Only burn in the correct holder.
Scented Tea Lights
- Do no longer burn in an enclosed space like a potpourri pot. For purpose use Yankee tart Warmers (unscented tea lighting fixtures), and be sure the burner is nicely ventilated.
- If the wick smokes or builds up carbon, extinguish the flame and eliminate the carbon before relighting.
Yankee Candle Samplers
- Votives are made to liquefy, burn them best in suitable holders, and by no means burn loose standing.
- Place Yankee Candle Tarts® Wax Potpourri inside the top of a dry potpourri burner. Do no longer add water. Light one of the unscented Tarts® Warmers inside the unit base for a managed low flame made mainly for potpourri burners. Use steel cup tea lighting fixtures best, in no way use scented tea lights. When melted, the wax potpourri will release its exceptional fragrance.
- To exchange fragrance, extinguish the Tarts® Warmer flame and permit the melted Tarts® Wax Potpourri to harden. Gently faucet the perimeters of the burner and in maximum instances the wax will pop out. Discard the melted wax potpourri or store in a plastic bag for reuse.
- Do now not use steel items to easy wax from hotter as this will crack or damage unit. Do now not use hotter if chipped or cracked. Warmer may end up hot whilst in use. Do now not touch or pass until cool.
- If the usage of an electric powered potpourri pot, we advise which you use one that is UL indexed for safety assurance.
- Not meant for use with fragranced warming oil or potpourri refresher oil.
General Candle Safety Rules
- Prior to lights, eliminate and discard packaging.
- Keep burning candles close by always, by no means leave a burning candle unattended.
- Keep burning candles away from flammable materials and out of attain of children and pets.
- Keep wick trimmed to ¼ inch at all times.
- If smoking happens, extinguish the flame, retrim the wick to 1/4inch, do away with trimmings and relight.
- Only burn candles in or on appropriate holders and place them on heat and fireplace resistant floor. Do not area candles on or near other warmness sources, and by no means at once on furnishings.
- Keep the wax pool free of wick trimmings, suits or any combustible fabric.
- Keep the wick targeted.
- Place your candle in a place loose from draughts to discourage dripping and smoking.
- Extinguish candles with care, as wax may additionally splatter. A wick dipper is recommended.
American logo Yankee Candle has proved to be a large hit within the UK since its arrival. Yankee Candle merchandise consist of many fragrances, inclusive of specific culmination and flowers, clean, easy and out of doors kinds, and festive fragrances that beautify the vacation season. These fragrances also embody new, present day or fashion ahead scents and concepts interspersed among conventional favourites.